- DG is dedicated to helping black women create the life they desire in a way that is authentic and congruent using tools and techniques based on science, deep experience, and other proven practices.
- We don’t promise “pie in the sky.” The techniques to success are simple; however, simple does not mean easy. Success takes work, and success is a team sport.
- As a black woman and career coach, I’ve “walked the talk.” I’ve experienced success and held leadership positions in a white, male-dominated environment for almost 37 years: 20 years in the US Army and another 17 years as a DoD civilian.
- I’ve combined academics and experience in a way that gives me a unique perspective. My doctorate was focused on Four Pillars: organizational change, organizational culture, leadership, and learning. That, combined with degrees in business, give me insights on business and organizations and what it takes to be successful in them:
✓ Doctor of Education, Executive Leadership Program (ELP) – The George Washington University
✓ Executive Chief Learning Officer Certificate (eCLO) – George Mason University
✓ International Coach Federations (ICF) Certification – Georgetown University
✓ Master of Science in Business Management – Boston University
✓ Bachelor of Arts in Business Management – North Carolina State University
- Lastly, I’m committed to your success! I’ve been blessed, and now it’s time to pay it forward.